Customer Satisfaction

Anything not covered by other forums
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or ofensive material.

Customer Satisfaction

Postby muratsadic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:34 pm

I bought last week the Cross Stitch Professional Platinum Program and paid 149 US dollars for it. The program is fantastic further more I got special assistance from Mr. Dave Peters from DP Software who was very very friendly and helpful to me although the assistance was out of his business hours. He gave me his private email address and mobile phone and we talked through whatsupp almost one hour and he answered and solved all my questions during our conversation. After wards he answered all my further questions day by day.
Many thanks to DP Software Co. but before that MANY THANK TO MR. DAVE PETERS FOR HIS HELPS AND HIS VERY FRIENDLY ATTITUDES. I believe the DP Software Co. will go further beyond on success with Mr. Dave Peters and with the personals same attitude as Mr. Dave Peters
For that much assistance and service the program cost is VERY CHEAP !
I highly RECOMMED to buy products of DP Software and get assistance from Mr. Dave Peter if you are as much as lucky as I am :D
Murat Sadic
Turkey-Istanbul
muratsadic

Return to Anything else