Download vs. CD

Anything not covered by other forums
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or ofensive material.

Download vs. CD

Postby Cynt » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:41 am

I am thinking of ordering this software. I downloaded the Demo and there is a message when you log out that if you download the software instead of ordering the CD's that you will not get a manual or support. I saw an answer on the forum that contradicts that. Which is correct?

Thanks
Cynt
Cynt

Re: Download vs. CD

Postby DPSoftware » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Support from DP Software is the same for CD and download. We only speak English but will attempt to support other languages using Google translate. Some of our non English language distributors may choose to attempt support directly in their language or to translate for us - but only for their own customers.

The manual is supplied as a PDF file in all versions but there is an additional colour printed copy with the English and German CD and USB versions. In the USA, the CD versions are sold without a box and the front cover of the manual is a colour picture instead. In the UK, we now use a slim box which fits a standard letter box. In Germany the boxes are the older thick style.

All versions contain English and German PDF files. The "Broderi" version sold in Denmark and Norway also contain the Danish and Norwegian PDF files but there is no printed version of these and the program is sold in a DVD style box for the CD or blister pack for the USB stick.
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Re: Download vs. CD

Postby Cynt » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:08 am

Thank you so much. Your software is the best I've seen. I used the demo to see what it could do with a picture and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere. I plan to buy as soon as I save the money.

Thanks again.
Cynt
Cynt

Return to Anything else