No Tutorials

Post your suggestions for new and improved features
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or offensive material.

No Tutorials

Postby Lynn » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Why is there no tutorials anywere. :roll:
Lynn

Re: No Tutorials

Postby DPSoftware » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 am

There are video help clips built into the software and the manual is found under "Index" from the Help menu.

There are plans for masterclass videos but its a question of time and priorities.

At the moment we need iPad and Android versions and a Mac publisher version so priority is being given to programming.

There is also a major graphics upgrade being worked on for even more realistic colours and simulations plus some image processing research aimed at better photo conversions. There is also a new add-on module under development which is currently secret plus a new library.

I have also recently been working to overcome a massive slowdown caused by the 3rd party software used for Internet banking security. This is now finished and will be in the next update.

So lots of work to do and most of the time the priorities go to the areas where I get the most requests. Of couse I also have one eye on the sales figures too and some easy additions can be done quickly.
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Return to Suggestion box